Thursday, April 12, 2007

Upcoming Shows

4/19/07 8:00 NY, NY @The Knitting Factory [Old Office]
w/The Dark Romantics, Vicio, Michael Jordan, $7, all ages

4/28/04 10:00 Mamaroneck NY @ The Duck Inn. 128 West Boston Post Road
w/ V.C.R. Free. Age: tba

5/12/07 7:00 NY, NY @ The Annex. 52 Orchard Street
w/ The Valentinos, more TBA. $8, 21+

5/24/07 8:00 Boston MA @ Great Scott
w//Keys to the Streets of Fear, Brothers/Sisters, Christians and Lions. 18+

The members of Titus Andronicus have no lives and nothing to do. Feel free to contact us about playing shows titusandronicustheband@gmail.com

4 comments:

All Photoshop Tutorials said...

It's really awesome and helpful post .. keep writing this way .
Clipping path
White Background

Ariel Wilson said...

This is the first time I have heard about such a genre. I have watched series of almost every genre including comedy, drama, thriller, and so on but this seems like a different one. I need to buy dissertation online help and after that, I can binge-watch this series. Hopefully; it is available on Netflix.

Rony James said...

This service looks like a great resource for anyone looking for help with their assignment help service! I'm sure it will be a great help to many students.

Henry John said...

I recently upgraded my computer's power supply to the DPS-300GB by Delta Electronics, and I couldn't be happier with the results! This 300-Watt power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) has significantly improved the stability and efficiency of my PC.